Thursday 16 April 2009

What happened to my Amway friends Tex, ibofightback and their ilk

These days our Amway friends are conspicuous by thier absence. What happened my friends? Where are you? Are you dumbfounded by the presentations? Come out with some stupid comments. I alwlays welcome comments even they are idiotic ones. It seems that you are too stunned to make any comments. That is the reality my friends. The days are nearing for the Amway to close its operations in India. That is why Amway India's managing director William; Pinckney recently asked the Government of India to make policy changes in the direct selling. These crooks always look for new ideas to hoodwink people, law enforcing agencies and the Governments all over world.
Mr Pinckney is regularly attending the criminal court in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh. He has to. Otherwise, the court would issue non-bailable warrant for his arrest. The next date for his attending the criminal court is April 30. And again, I suppose, their criminal lawyer would ask for time to present his case. Let us hope, the magistrate would not take the case leniently and give a warning to the defendant lawyer not to prolong the case.

5 comments:

Joecool said...

IBOFightback has given up debating critics because even he cannot win a debate against the truth.

Tex has gone off the deep end with his tools scam and has revealed his idiocy and vile nature as a racist. He continues to pick arguments and then when he gets outsmarted, he resorts to copying and pasting his opponent's comments as his own.

Tex said...

You don't post comments immediately, and don't answer questions. It's a waste of my time.

jc is an idiot.

Tex said...

What happened to my update note?

IBOFB said...

If you had any interest in getting other perspectives and bothered reading my sites then you'd know I've been travelling.

The height of arrogance to think that our lives are centered around you.

Tex said...

My my my, ibofb, that was not a very friendly note. Perhaps we can try better next time? (http://texsquixtarblog.blogspot.com/2009/04/amway-shoots-across-bow.html)