I see that young Trivedi is now clutching at straws in order to preserve his remaining ego-protecting delusions. The poor boy confuses the Andhra Pradesh High Court judgement, which only refers to the mathematical and psychological labyrinth that 'Amway' offers, and not to the length of time the average 'Amway' adherent (like himself) remains enslaved by that labyrinth.
In reality, the Indian judges were not given access to the wider quantifiable evidence of 'Amway's' hidden attrition/drop-out rate. On the contrary, the main evidence they examined was that of 'Amway's' own, absurd pyramid presentations. The Indian Judges, in their wisdom, immediately deduced that 'Amway' offers an illegal money circulation scheme based on the recruitment of a never-ending chain of contributing participant/recruiters, but which is camouflaged in a such complex and devious fashion that, even after victims have lost their time and money, and abandoned the fraud, most are unable to comprehend exactly how they were deceived and, in turn, used to deceive others.
As to the hidden, overall attrition/ drop-out rate in the so-called 'Amway Business Opportunity'. Even, the 'Amway' Ministry of Truth accepts that the average annual attrition/drop-out rate is always around 50%. However, confidential, internal 'Amway/Quixtar' documents (produced by independent accountants who seem more baffled than alarmed by what they discovered) prove that the bosses of the 'Amway' mob were fully-aware that, in 2005, the hidden attrition/ drop-out rate (on a 5 year cycle) for a random 10 000 US 'Amway' adherents, was 95%. However, even the remaining 5% core-group eventually give up.
I suggest, Shyam, that you make this damning evidence available to young Trivedi.
Whilst the 'Amway Ministry of Truth' continues steadfastly to pretend '3 millions Independent Business Owners World-Wide,' each year (by 'Amway's' own admission) around 1.5 millions are quietly dropping-out of the organization to be replaced by a fresh intake of wide-eyed, temporary dreamers. If you add up all the individuals who have been secretly churned through the 'Amway' closed-market swindle over the previous 50+ years, you arrive at a figure in the tens of millions.
Sadly, when the wider picture is examined, the hidden, overall attrition/drop rate for the so-called 'Amway Business Opportunity' has been (effectively) 100% - a fact, which has been maliciously occulted by the billionaire bosses of the 'Amway' mob for more than half a century to allow them to sustain their highly-profitable rackets.