The unmasked 'Amway' Lord Haw Haw, David Steadson, has apparently returned to your Blog after smelling that the Indian 'Amway' adherent, Jothi Alagu, has begun to have serious doubts about the authenticity of the so-called 'Amway business opportunity'.
In a criminal attempt to maintain his bosses' monopoly of information, the 'Amway' Lord Haw Haw parrots all the usual, precisely-worded, but essentially meaningless, bullshit about 'Amway' being endorsed by celebrities and being a 52-year old company, and about how it takes time and effort to 'build the business' and receive rewards, etc. Tellingly, this intellectually-castrated propagandist for billionaire racketeers completely ignores the key-facts that, during the 52 years of 'Amway's'existence -
- tens of millions of ill-informed individuals, like Jothi Alagu, have been churned through 'Amway'.
- virtually no 'Amway' wampum have ever been regularly sold by any transient 'Amway' adherent anywhere in the world for a profit to members of the public.
- the hidden, rolling failure rate in the so-called 'Amway business opportunity' has always been effectively 100%.
- all persons presented in 'Amway' propaganda as shining examples of MLM success to be copied have either been insolvent dupes or wealthy decoys whose profits secretly derived from a secondary advance fee fraud (a.k.a. 'Tool Scam').
- the so-called 'Amway business opportunity' is demonstrably a closed-market swindle shielded by effectively-unsaleable products, and services, and based on the crack-pot, pseudo-economic theory of endless chain recruitment = endless profits.
- since 2007, the 'Amway' closed-market swindle and related advance fee fraud, have been effectively closed down in the UK due to the organization being challenged on a low level by UK government regulators in the civil courts. This led to 'Amway's' bosses losing their monopoly of information in the UK.
Jothi Alagu should now ask himself: what possible legitimate reason could the billionaire bosses of 'Amway' have for using an anonymous Internet propagandist to try to keep me ignorant of revealing facts like these.
Jothi Alagu should also be aware that the withholding of key information in order to take people's money, is fraud.
David Brear (copyright 2011)