Sunday 20 March 2011

The instigator of the 'Club Asteria' scam, Andrea Lucas, before and after


Dear readers
In all honesty, does this woman look, or sound, like a 'former head of the World Bank' who has developed an exclusive, philanthropic 'business opportunity' which can save the world from poverty?
 
andreal
 
'Not only have I lost 39 lbs (!) and feel fantastic, I have stopped craving sweets and I am never hungry.  I used to think about food all the time … either because I wanted to eat or because I was dieting.  Now I do not think of food at all, except to remind myself to have a mid-morning and mid-afternoon Parillo Bar snack.  They are delicious, by the way, and totally satisfying.  And the food preparation is simple … even for someone like me who doesn’t cook.  All my friends want to know my dieting secret, and they are incredulous when I tell them that I eat all day long … but it’s true, and you can’t argue with success!”  Andrea Lucas, Ashburn, VA'
 
 
Corporate Frauds Watch

2 comments:

amita said...

On the club asteria web site thsi blog appears giving profile of Andrea Lucas.Is it all a lie?

Andrea Lucas, PMD, MBA, CPA, CMC, former Director of the World Bank, published author and mentor, is founder and Managing Director of Club Asteria. Andrea has over 30 years experience in finance, management, consulting and international project development in developing nations. Andrea is a native of Austria, who immigrated to Canada as a young woman, where she learned first hand about the trials and tribulations of being a stranger in a foreign country. Now, this successful entrepreneur is ready to give back to the expatriate community to enrich the lives of the less fortunate.

Unknown said...

Club Asteria is the most amazing concept ever developed in the history of the internet. The membership grew too fast because of the appealing concept that the administrators could not keep pace. This organization will never close down. The necessary changes are being made and new products are being developed. The new ipad cum iphone cum etc etc is already out. Right now the offer is only for members. Don't listen to people who wanted to make money without doing any work. The members who are putting in efforts are happy and successful. The concept of club asteria is " Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day, Give him a fishing line and teach him to fish and you empower him to feed himself and others for life". For more details from real members copy paste this link in your browser and press enter. http://bit.ly/r2Gzo1