Saturday 8 August 2009

Amway parasites get out of my country

It has been made many times clear that my life is open and one glance at my profile reveals what I am. Still, IBOFB insists I should answer his meaningless and worthless question. I have also made it clear that I do not hide behind pseudonyms and masks. I am straight forward person and do not live like a parasite. These Amyay crooks are parasites who are eating away the gullible people's hard-earned money.
That is why I call upon my countrymen to throw these crooks out of country and punish those Indian bloodsuckers for helping them. I hope people would realise the danger of promoting such companies and come out openly by filing criminal cases against such companies.
Sadly, many Indians, for that matter people all over world, generally prefer to silently suffer the loss they incurred after joining Amway or other such fraudulent companies.
People all over the world join hands to expose the dubious ways of Amway, Herbalife, Forever Living Products and such other companies, you have nothing to lose.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you have a chip on your shoulder. I guess when somone fails at a busiess its the industrys fault by your logic. I personally would disagree and I know many highly successful people who have built financial security and fortunes through this business. Thats the defenition of capitalism and I wouldn't be surprised to find that you are a failed business man.