Sunday 13 May 2012

Herbalife's business model itself is illegal and cheating

Budh Aditya Sengupta, one of our readers writes:

Honestly!! I have heard a lot of Herballife and people bling about THE best in this world.
Maybe !!
But today (May 12) I went for a Herbalife seminar and I was conned by the so called independent distributor. I am from a T&D background and deal with various real estate and media firms. The distributor, Prasad Dhavale from Pune told me it is an online training opportunity and when I went there they were asking to pay money and buy their product and push to our local crowd.
Those who are pure Herbalife lovers, my question goes to you !! 
How do you justify this method of making references and making money out of it? Maybe your product is the best (which is a myth) but here it is about ethics (I know the word ETHICS is alien to you) and yes think from stepping in the other person's shoes. 
The way they approach, the lies and waste others money and time. Its wrong and best part is some big boss from HBL screamed we don't do celeb endorsement or marketing. Then why there is Beckham and Messi and Virat Kohli doing on your company's presentation? Munching your powder for free?
Come on !! Majority of the world is run by fools but majority doesn't mean 100% are fools. Just try to be honest and ethical because you believe your product is the best. Then why do you hide and lie to people?? 

3 comments:

aditya_satpute said...

absolutely right!

aditya_satpute said...

absolutely right!

mathavan yadhavan said...


Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!




Buy Herbalife Products