Tuesday 7 July 2009

Go through Andhra Pradesh High Court Judgement IBOFB to learn facts

It is good that the swindler has finally asked what is wrong with his swindling. It is very easy to answer his question. But let him do some homework. If anybody wants to know why the Andhra Pradesh High Court held the Amway scheme illegal, I am ready to send the full text of the judgment. It will be lot easier for anyone who is really interested to learn facts. And I have been writing in this blog against Amway India basing on that judgement only.
The judgement is based on the writ petition filed by the Amway India itself which appealed to the High Court to declare its scheme legal. In other words, Amway India has dug its own grave.
The judgment is very, very balanced and delivered without prejudice. It thouroughly studied the writ petition filed by Amway India and came to conclusion that its scheme is illegal basing on the affidavit filed by Amway India itself.
The Division Bench of the AP High Court did not rely on the public interest litigation by one of the victims of the Amway scheme or criminal case filed by the Andhra Pradesh CID but solely relied on the affidavit filed by Amway India itself.
My sincere advise to IBOFB is just go through the judgement to learn the facts. I think that he is under illusion that I have been maliciously writing against Amway India. That is not true. There are hundreds and thousands of business houses which have been into legitimate business. I have no problem with them. Instead of doing legitimate business the Amway India indulged in illegal money circulation scheme and I have pointed that out several times.
Still, IBOFB with feigned innocence asks what is wrong with Amway India scheme. I don't think IBOFB is really interested in learning truth. He beats around the bush and time and again asks irrelevant questions like ' who is paying to write the blog'. Anway, IBOFB knows the truth. We can wake up a sleeping person but not a pretending one.

1 comment:

IBOFB said...

I've read it before but can't find it right now, so please send me a copy - ibofightback@mlmfacts.net

As I recall it had some very bizarre thinking in it, and one of the judges did explictly say something along the lines of "if the allegations of the police are true".

As I recall, nowhere did they say there opinions were based solely on the Amway reports.

But I'll read it again.