Monday 6 July 2009

Why trying to convince me instead of the High Court of Andhra Pradesh

IBOFB and their ilk should strive hard to convince the justices of Andhra Pradesh High Court by appointing 'competent' counsels or appearing party-in-person. Instead of that these people unnecessarily work overtime to convince 'ignorant' people like me. LOL.
Had they convinced the learned justices of the High Court, the things could have been different for Amway in India. By calling a whistle blower ignorant, IBOFB is not going anywhere. It seems he is caught on wrong foot while blindly supporting Amway India's website. He conveniently avoids things I have mentioned but talks of something else reminding me of my 'ignorance' time and again.
All these swindlers are alike. The other day I met an insurance sales agent who is trying to sell insurance policies under the multilevel marketing system. When I tried to explain that it is illegal, he started shouting. I told him one's voice raises when one's point is weak. He is also a swindler who is trying to rope in as many as possible.
So is the case with IBOFB. I still call him IBOFB because he did not tell me what his real name is though David told me that he is Steadson. He has never revealed how much he has earned as Amway distributor or what is his position in the Amway hierarchy. He has simply been defending the illegal activities of Amway India though he has little understanding of what he is doing. I pity him.

1 comment:

IBOFB said...

I'm not really trying to convince you of anything. It's clear you have no interest in reality and will defend what you believe no matter what the facts say. I'm more concerned with those who may read your blog and believe what you say without checking the sources and seeing for themselves.

Anyone can check the Amway business on www.amway.in and see that what you claim simply isn't true. You do not make money by recruiting. Recruiting a million people and having nobody buying, selling, and using the products will make you no money at all. On the other hand, recruit no IBOs, and get a million customers, and you'll make a fortune.

Now, I don't expect you to answer the question, since you always seem to avoid answering questions, but what part of a multi-level sales plan do you feel is illegal?

Is it buying products in bulk for a discount?

Or is it selling the products to other people who can also resell them?

Please answer.