Friday, 12 March 2010

IBOFB arrogantly squawks Amway's inflexible script

Yet again, when cornered, the arrogant and inflexible 'Amway'Lord Haw Haw, Mr. 'IBOFB' Steadson, has resorted to his tedious 'Scientology'-style provocation tactics. Unfortunately, for an aspiring young 'Amway' sophist trained to address directly (in familiar terms) all persons challenging his group's deeply-flawed logic, and who steadfastly pretends absolute intellectual authority, spelling common English words does not appear to be Mr. Steadson's strong suit. One would have thought that (with all their stolen wealth) the bosses of the 'Amway' mob, and their millionaire under-bosses, would have been able to find a chief Internet propagandist of a slightly higher calibre.
As predicted, the painfully-transparent Mr. Steadson cannot produce one shred of evidence (other than his group's scripted-lies) to prove that (during 50+ years) the so-called 'Amway MLM' scheme has had a significant and sustainable source of revenue other than an endless chain of its own contantly-churning contributing participants. Amazingly, the 'Amway' Lord Haw Haw is still attempting to hide behind essentially the same, thin pseudo-economic smoke-screen as Bernie Madoff. Indeed, it beggars belief that, in defence of the billionaire bosses of the 'Amway'mob, Mr. Steadson is now actually boasting that (during 2009) 32% of the overall $8.4 billions annual take (arbitrarily defined as 'sales') from 'Amway's' camouflaged closed-market swindle, was paid back to a tiny minority of the several millions persons from whence it originally came. The remaining 68% of the take, which (without sufficient retail sales to the public) can only have originated from the victims of a classic closed-market swindle, Mr. Steadson steadfastly pretends to have derived from an 'external source.'
It is upon this absurd, but nonetheless pernicious, lie that the entire 'MLM' racket hangs, and hopefully soon will be hanged in India.
Again, we should thank Mr. Steadson; for each time he arrogantly squawks from his group's inflexible script, he's merely pushing the billionaire bosses of the 'Amway' mob, and their millionaire under-bosses, closer to a prison cell.
David Brear


IBOFB said...

So the 78% didn't come from an external source?

Are you claiming Amway's millions of IBOs are printing counterfeit money and then using it to purchase products from Amway?

That's a pretty bizarre allegation Brear!

Obviously the money has to come from somewhere, and you claim it doesn't come from "outside", so what other choice is there?

Tex said...

The 78% is Amway's overhead and profit. I don't consider it an "outside" source in the context of the original question. You're STUPID, ibofb!

Joecool said...

Stupid or lying?