One would have thought that the billionaire bosses of the masked 'Amway' Lord Haw Haw, Mr. 'IBOFB' Steadson, would have the gumption to order him to abandon his transparent, thought-stopping provocation tactics, because they obviously don't work. It appears that these inflexible racketeers are never going to twig that their habitual devious techniques have no effect on us - other than completely the reverse of those intended.
His latest posts are just more proof that Mr. Steadson is an inflexible little fake who is the apologist for an inflexible large fake. His criminal role has been steadfastly to deny the quantifiable evidence which proves (beyond all reasonable doubt) that, for 50+ years, the so-called 'Amway Business Opportunity' has had virtually no revenue other than that deriving illegally from its own transient, insolvent partipants (whom Steadson and his bosses arbitrarily define as 'retail customers'). Therefore, 'Amway' has been the kitsch corporate front for a cruel closed-market swindle, because, without significant and sustainable external revenue, it could never generate an overall profit for the overwhelming majority of its contributing participants. Indeed, during the shameful period of its operation, tens of millions of ill-informed individuals around the globe have been churned through this swindle and related advance fee frauds. The reasons why the counterfeit 'Amway Business Opportunity' has had virtually no authentic retail customers are manifold:
- banal 'Amway' products with fixed high prices which have rendered them (effectively) unsaleable on the open market.
- no limits set on the numbers of persons being recruited into 'Amway' in given geographical areas.
- no limits on the commercial aptitude of persons being recruited into 'Amway'.
- commission payments given to 'Amway' adherents on products purchased by themselves, and by their recruits, and by the recruits of their recruits, ad infinitum.
- (effective) authorization of the unviable closed-market pseudo-economic belief system that 'Amway' adherents have actually been indoctrinated to accept (by persons who have profited-massively from this system) without question.
- (effective) authoriztion of the devious coordinated techniques of social, psychological and physical persuasion that 'Amway'adherents have actually been exposed to (by persons who have profited-massively from these techniques) without their fully-informed consent.
Unless he is a complete imbecile, Mr. Steadson knows full-well that the billionaire bosses of the 'Amway' mob, whom he serves, were secretly responsible for maliciously creating, and maintaining, all these conditions which produced, and sustained, an unviable and unlawful closed-market market for 50+ years, but which (during this entire period) they have peddled as a viable and lawful 'Business Opportunity.' However, at the same time these ambitious thieves maliciously created a set of meaningless 'rules' in order to deceive investigators and judges.
Unfortunately, the scripted sophistic argument that Steadson is now putting forward, in the form of a rhetorical thought-stopping question, has been used previously by apologists of the 'Amway' mob. Indeed, essentially the same closed-logic line was used by the officers and attorneys of 'Amway UK Ltd.', who obstructed justice by preventing this counterfeit 'Direct Selling' company from being closed under UK civil laws (which would probably have triggered a criminal enquiry) by posing as innocent victims and asking a UK High Court Judge how could 'Amway UK Ltd.' be held responsible for the unlawful actions of its agents, since 'Amway UK Ltd.' was 'not the police' and had no means of enforcing its own rules?